Do you wish to write guest posts for us?
Guest blogging is a great way to establish yourself as an authority in your field, build incoming referrals and get the content before new eyes.
Some things need consideration when doing so.
Please read our guidelines before submitting the guest post.
What We Accept
- Review Articles: This is the perfect opportunity for you to share your opinion on different products from various brands. We accept reviews of both types, one having reviews of similar products from multiple brands and the other with reviews of multiple products from the same brand. For example, ‘Top 10 Boots for Delivery Drivers’; Adidas Work Boots’
- Informational Articles: Instead of promoting products, we provide informational articles for sharing knowledge. For example, ‘How to Maintain Safety at Work with Boots’; ‘All About Landscape Boots; ‘How to Keep Feet Warm in Boots’
- Product Inclusion: As per your request, we’ll include one or more of your products in an already published article on our website.
What We Don’t Accept
- Repetitive Topics: We don’t want to receive any content that has been previously published on our website.
- Plagiarism: Anything that is plagiarized or low-quality is unacceptable.
- Incorrect Information: Content that is offensive, critical, or inaccurate for a brand or an individual. We check all submissions before they are posted, so please make content that does not impair our website’s readability.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: It is against our policy to post the same content on other websites. If we discover any instances of plagiarism before or after publishing your articles/content onto ours, then those are grounds for removal immediately!
- Suitable Length: The article’s length should be close to 1000-1500 words.
- Easy to Read: Make use of headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make your content easier for people to read. This also allows the reader to skim through.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: You should always be informative, but we don’t like when you go above and beyond with your content. We understand that it’s difficult not to promote yourself; however, these things can get in the way of what readers want- an informed decision!
- Conversation Tone: The content should be in an easy-to-understand conversational tone for better reader engagement.
- Format: Feel free to scroll through different articles on our website and follow similar if not the exact format.
- SEO Optimized: We prefer SEO-optimized content with the right keywords inserted at the right places. It’s always a plus when you follow Yoast guidelines for reading comprehension and search engine optimization.
- External Links: We allow you to add a link back to your website as long as it is relevant to the content and not overly self-promotional or inserted forcibly.
We have the right to edit, update or adapt your submission as needed. We’ll also use it in future updates and ensure accuracy!
- Submit a topic (for a new article): Please browse through our website and make sure that the submitted topic is not already covered on the website.
- Payment: After mutually agreeing on the topic, you will be asked to make an advance payment. We charge flat prices to cover our business expenses of proofreading, editing, uploading, maintaining, and publishing the content. These tasks involve proficient workers who get paid to do the work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: Due to a swarm of posting requests and many other aspects of managing this task, we’d set a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: For convenience, we prefer submissions in Google Docs, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: Once we receive the content from your end, we will check it for the already discussed requirements and make the needed edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: When the content is good to go, we’ll upload it and inform you when the post will be scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
We make sure to promote our posts on various social media platforms. You may feel free to share the guest post from our website.
Please note that we do not allow you to republish the content you submitted to us on any other website, including yours or a third party.
Next Steps – Contact Us
If you agree with the details above and are interested in getting in touch with us to secure a guest post spot on our website or any other related queries. Please drop us an email via the Contact Form below.