Ariat work boots not only hold a stunning Westerns Style and, in most models, easy slip-on design, but they are also excellent safety work boots with some notable comfort features.
Ariat work boots are well known for their Four Layer Cushioning and ATS Max technology that supports your feet and provides full cushioning to reduce pressure and impact the heel and Plantar Fascia. Among the comfort features, Ariat work boots offer safety features such as a slip-resistant outsole and safety toe.
Ariat work boots for plantar fasciitis are a definite possibility if you look at some of the outstanding comfort and support features their work boots hold.
Table of Contents
- Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms and Causes
- Choosing Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- Features of a Good Ariat Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Reviews: The Best Ariat Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- Ariat® Men's Groundbreaker Plantar Fasciitis Work Boot
- Ariat® Men's Workhog H2o Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Ariat® Men's XT Patriot Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Ariat® Men's Groundbreaker Chelsea Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Ariat® Men's Sierra Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Ariat® Men's Heritage Roper Plantar Fasciitis Work Boots
- Ariat® Men's Groundbreaker Plantar Fasciitis Pull On Work Boot for Wide Feet
- Ariat® Women's Terrain Pull On Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Index Table: Top Rated Ariat Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms and Causes
Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most likely causes of heel pain.
A thick band of tissue runs across the bottom of your feet, connecting your heel bone to the toes, and this is called the Plantar Fascia.
When the plantar fascia becomes damaged, torn, or slightly inflamed, it can lead to a condition called Plantar Fasciitis.
- Symptoms – You will feel a sharp or burning pain in your heel. The pain will especially be felt when you get up in the morning or after being off your feet for a long time.
- Causes – Your Plantar Fascia supports the arches and helps to absorb shock, tension, and stress n which can lead to inflammation and small tears.
- Risk Factors – Plantar Fasciitis is more common among people aged 40 to 60. Those who participate in activities such as running, dancing, and aerobics that strain the heel are also at a higher risk for this condition. People with a very high or low arch may suffer Plantar Fasciitis due to excess pressure on the heel and plantar fascia. Obesity is another culprit for the condition, as well as occupations where you are on your feet standing or walking all day.
- Complications – Ignoring Plantar Fasciitis will lead to more chronic heel pain that will hinder your daily activities. However, only a little more serious damage may occur.
Choosing Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
When choosing a good work boot for Plantar Fasciitis, you must concentrate on whether you have a low or high arch.
Getting a work boot that offers the right amount of cushioning and arch support for your arch type is a first step to helping prevent and treat Plantar Fasciitis.
Secondly, you need shock-absorbing cushioning in the entire midsole or more concentrated in the heel, as well as a softer and more comfortable cushioned insole.
Cushioning and more stability in the heel, such as a TPU heel design, provide less movement that can cause harm to the Plantar Fascia.
Ideally, I would like to find a work boot with a well-cushioned footbed.
Features of a Good Ariat Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis
- Uppers – Ariat Work boots usually have leather uppers with or without a lining. The uppers may be decorated with stitching, and the toe shape can be round or square.
- Support Features – For Plantar Fasciitis, arch support, and cushioning features are ideal for absorbing impact and providing better alignment.
- Safety Features – Safety features include waterproofing, a steel or composite sentence toe, electrical hazard safety, Slip resistance, and a puncture-proof plate.
- Outsole – The outsole can be rubber or synthetic, slip resistant, or slip and oil resistant.
- Options – Options include more sizes, as well as more colors and wider widths in some models.
Reviews: The Best Ariat Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
In our review section, you will find some of the top favorite work boot models from Ariat that are perfect if you have Plantar fasciitis;
- The Ariat Groundbreaker is a gorgeous Western Style work boot from this brand.
- The work boot has genuine leather uppers that are decorated and durable.
- A 4LR four-layered cushioning technology footbed provides arch support for proper alignment and good heel cushioning, which you need for Plantar Fasciitis treatment and prevention.
- The Duratread outsole is durable with a lug tread for slip resistance.
- The work boot has a square-toe design.
- The Ariat Work Hog H2O is made specifically for wet conditions.
- There are all-weather waterproof leather uppers and a flexible, slip-resistant Duratread rubber outsole.
- Similarly, the work boot features ATS Max technology with a cushioning EVA midsole and torsional stability ideal for Plantar Fasciitis.
- The Work Boots are lightweight with a very comfortable platform.
- The Work Hog XT Patriot is a comfortable all-weather boot with a short pull-on design.
- The uppers are leather and synthetic with Waterproof Pro construction.
- A moisture-wicking interior lining and ATS Max cushioning and stability technology are used to fight foot fatigue.
- The outsole is durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- These are also steel safety toe work boots for your protection.
- The Ariat Groundbreaker Chelsea work boot is a full-house safety boot with comfort features for Plantar Fasciitis.
- For safety, the work boots have waterproof leather uppers, a steel toe, and electrical hazard-safe materials.
- The rubber outsole is highly slip-resistant and durable.
- There is a Four layered cushioning and support system for your comfort.
- The work boot has an easy slip-on and-off design.
- The Ariat Sierra is a country-style work boot with a wide square toe.
- It has a steel safety toe and protective leather uppers.
- There are wider widths and more sizes available.
- The work boot features four layers of stabilizing and shock-absorbing cushioning for Plantar Fasciitis.
- The rubber outsole is durable and slip-resistant with a lug tread.
- The Heritage Roper is a durable and stylish Western work boot from Ariat.
- There are genuine leather uppers with more colors available.
- The work boots have a durable and slip-resistant Duratread outsole that is acid-resistant.
- It is available in more colors and sizes.
- Another Groundbreaker option, this time with a wider and more comfortable round-toe design.
- The work boot is genuine leather and has a safety-rated steel toe.
- It is electrical hazard safe.
- The durable outsole offers excellent slip resistance.
- The work boot features supportive cushioning for stability and anti-fatigue during those long hauls.
- Here we have all-terrain work boots for women.
- They are fully waterproof and great in all weather conditions.
- The work boots are made of genuine leather with a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- You have ATS Max technology and an EVA midsole to absorb shock for comfort and support.
Index Table: Top Rated Ariat Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
|1||Ariat Men's Groundbreaker - Plantar Fasciitis Work Boot||Ariat||98|
|2||Ariat Men's Workhog H2o - Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis||Ariat||97.9|
|3||Ariat Men's XT Patriot - Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis||Ariat||97|
|4||Ariat Men's Groundbreaker Chelsea - Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis||Ariat||96.7|
|5||Ariat Men's Sierra - Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis||Ariat||97|
|6||Ariat Men's Heritage Roper - Plantar Fasciitis Work Boots||Ariat||97.6|
|7||Ariat Men's Groundbreaker - Plantar Fasciitis Pull On Work Boot for Wide Feet||Ariat||97.8|
|8||Ariat Women's Terrain - Pull On Work Boot for Plantar Fasciitis||Ariat||96.5|