Did you know that the cause of your heel pain may be Plantar Fasciitis? It is known as one of the most common causes of healing pain. If you do have Plantar Fasciitis, your feet must get proper support and proper cushioning to help deal with the symptoms and to help correct the issue.
When it comes to working boots, most work boots are not very comfortable, and you may have company-issued work boots, so you may not have much of a choice in the matter. If you. Work boots already and would like to make them more comfortable, especially if you have the condition Plantar Fasciitis. You can always opt for a comfortable insole.
So in this article, we would like to help you find work boots that are specifically designed for Plantar Fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis and How it affects Your
As I’ve mentioned, Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. You have a thick band of tissue, which runs across the bottom of your feet that connects your heel bone to your toes. This band of tissue is known as the plantar fascia.
When there is damage or inflammation to this band of tissue, it causes the condition that we call Plantar Fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis will usually cause a stabbing pain in your heel area, and it will be felt especially in the morning as you get up, or when you have been sitting down for a while and get up.
Those the exact causes of the condition, or yet to be learned, it is more common in runners and athletes, and especially in people who are overweight.
- Symptoms – As we have mentioned, Plantar Fasciitis causes a sharp stabbing pain at the bottom of your feet in the hill area. The pain is felt, at worst, you’ve been off your feet for a while, especially when you get up in the morning.
- Causes – Plantar Fasciitis is caused by damage, tension, stress or inflammation in the small band of tissue called the plantar Fascia, which connects your heel bone to the base of your toes. These tissues help to support the arches of your feet, and they also absorb shock when you walk or run.
- Risk Factors – There are a few risk factors when it comes to Plantar Fasciitis, which can increase your risk of developing this condition, as we have mentioned, the state is mostly seen in runners and athletes place excessive pressure on their feet, as well as people that are overweight, which are heavy on their feet. Individuals who have very flat feet and low arches are also much more likely to develop Plantar Fasciitis. Plantar Fasciitis is also much more common in individuals between the ages of footy and 60 when your feet start to change. In occupations where you are on your feet most of the day, walking on standing on very hard floor surfaces, especially if you are not wearing adequately supported footwear or insoles, you are very likely to develop the condition Plantar Fasciitis.
- Complications – If you ignore Plantar Fasciitis it will result in very chronic ill pain that can hinder your regular daily activities. You may also change how you walk to try and avoid heel pain. And this can lead to other issues, such as foot, knee, hip, or even back problems and pain. Complications
- Treatment – You can use over-the-counter medication such as anti-steroidal anti-inflammatory, and pain medications to treat the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis. Physical therapy from a professional can also help to deal with the condition, and they can also teach you to do stretching exercises with your feet to help reduce your chances of getting the condition and to help heal the condition. You can wear insoles that support and cushion your feet to reduce the symptoms and help with the healing process.
Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
In this article, we are going to be looking specifically at insoles that are designed to fit in an industrial work boot, and that are designed for conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis.
Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis will offer good arch support, usually aimed at individuals who have flat or low arches, as they are most likely to develop Plantar Fasciitis.
The Insoles will offer plenty of shock-absorbing cushioning to reduce the hard impact on the Plantar Fascia, and heel, to prevent pain and further damage.
Most insoles come with a moisture-wicking top lining that wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Features of a Good Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Fit – The Insoles that we have chosen will be available in sizes for men and women, or they may be size fit that you can cut to a specific size and fit.
- Materials – The insoles will have foam such as EVA, Latex, Gel, or Memory foam to provide cushioning, and a fabric top lining to wick away moisture. The bottom of the insole is usually a more grippy material such as rubber or silicone to keep them in place inside your work boots.
- Support – A good insole for Plantar fasciitis will provide slightly firmer support and midsole cushioning, with arch support for your specific arch type.
- Durability – Insoles for work boots are specially designed to fit the design of a work boot, as well as to be much more durable and longer lasting for heavy-duty wear.
- Cushioning – The insoles will provide shock-absorbing cushioning for comfort and support.
Reviews: The Best Work Boot Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
These are some of our favorite insoles that are ideal to wear in your work boots if you have Plantar Fasciitis;
- From Easyfeet we have the perfect insoles for work boots if you have Plantar fasciitis.
- They are heavy-duty insole for work boots and heavy-weight individuals.
- The work boot insoles offer good arch support and cushioning.
- They are also suitable for flat feet.
- Dr. Scholl’s insole is perfect for work boots and provides good comfort for Plantar Fasciitis.
- They are a unisex design in men’s and women’s sizes.
- The insole is cushioning and has reinforced arch support.
- They are designed to fit in an industrial work boot.
- The Copper Fit work gear comfort insoles are designed for work boots and shoes.
- They come in sizes for men and women.
- They are well cushioned with foam and offer arch support.
- The insoles are infused with copper which has some excellent health benefits.
- The Protalus Elite insoles are stress-relief insoles designed specifically for work boots.
- They evenly distribute weight and support your arches.
- The insoles are designed for conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Morton’s Neuroma.
- They also help to improve overall alignment.
- From Footsecret we have heel pain relief work boot insole.
- The insole has shock-absorbing cushioning and is supportive of a neutral arch type.
- They are available in men’s and women’s specific sizes.
- They provide a comfortable flexible fit and are a trim-to-fit design.
- If you have Timberland Pro men’s work boots, these are the perfect replacement insoles for you.
- They could also be used in other work boots for Plantar fasciitis relief.
- The insoles offer OrthoLite cushioning and anti-fatigue technology with proper arch support.
- They are durable and of excellent quality.
Index Table: Top Rated Work Boot Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
|1||Easyfeet Unisex heavy Duty - Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||Easyfeet||98|
|2||Dr. Scholls Unisex All Day - Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||Dr. Scholls||97.9|
|3||Copper Fit Unisex Comfort - Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis with Copper||Copper Fit||97|
|4||Protalus Men's Elite - Stress Relief Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||Protalus||96.7|
|5||FootSecret Unisex Heel Pain - Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||FootSecret||97|
|6||Timberland Pro Men's Anti-Fatigue - Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis||Timberland Pro||97.5|
Table of Contents
- Plantar Fasciitis and How it affects Your
- Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Features of a Good Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Reviews: The Best Work Boot Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Easyfeet® Unisex heavy Duty Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Dr. Scholls® Unisex All Day Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Copper Fit® Unisex Comfort Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis with Copper
- Protalus® Men's Elite Stress Relief Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- FootSecret® Unisex Heel Pain Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Timberland Pro® Men's Anti-Fatigue Work Boot Insole for Plantar Fasciitis
- Index Table: Top Rated Work Boot Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis