In the world of footwear, there are different accommodating shapes, sizes, fits, and designs.
However, when it comes to working boots, the options are not all that extensive.
When you have narrow feet, it is important to have a workboat that offers a comfortable fit that is ideal for your narrow feet.
Certain work boot brands offer a more narrow fit than others, and lace-up work boots give you the option to adjust the fit. however you can also opt for work boots that are avialble in narrow fit options.
In this article, we will look at some of the best work boots for narrow feet.
Selecting Work Boots for Narrow Feet
Even if you get the safest and most comfortable work boot with the best technology, if it does not fit properly, it will still be uncomfortable.
A loose-fitting work boot can slip around and cause friction, which may lead to chafing, blisters, and skin irritation.
A work boot that has a loose fit may be hazardous as it can affect your balance and cause a tripping hazard.
Your work boot needs to have a snug but comfortable fit that will not squeeze your feet and will not cause them to slip around in the work boots.
Getting a Comfortable Work Boot Fit
You can follow these tips to get a more comfortable fitting work boot;
- Get a Narrow Width Option – Opt for work boots that are available in regular and narrow widths rather than wide and medium fits.
- Wear Proper Socks – Make sure you try on your work boots with the sock that you will be wearing to work daily.
- Try on Your Work Boots – Try on the work boots on both feet, walk, jump, and jog with them.
- When You Walk – Make sure your heel does not slip up out of the work boot, your toes need an inch of room in front, and there should be no pain or pressure on the sides of your feet. Your toes should also not slide forward into the boot.
- Lace the Work Boots Up Properly – Make sure that you lace your work boot up for a comfortable and snug fit. Adjustable laces can likewise help to give a more narrow fit.
Features of a Good Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Fit – Work boots for narrow feet will be available in either narrow or regular more narrow width options. They will generally have a more narrow fit than most work boots.
- Uppers – the Uppers of a Narrow fit work boot will consist of leather or synthetic materials that offer a comfortable fit and durability. An interior moisture-wicking lining helps to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Comfort Features – A supportive and cushioned footbed or insole can help to fight foot fatigue and absorb impact. The collar may be padded for comfort.
- Safety Features – Narrow fit work boots may be electrical hazard safe and waterproof for protection. The safety standard models may have a steel, alloy, or composite safety toe cap for impact protection. There may also be a fiberglass or steel shank for puncture resistance and stability on uneven terrains.
- Outsole – The outsole can be slip-resistant, or oil and slip-resistant. The outsole usually consists of durable rubber with a lug tread.
Reviews: The Best Work Boots for Narrow Feet
These are some of the best work boot brand sand models that offer a much more narrow fit and width options;
- The La Sportiva Karakorum is the ideal fit in a work boot when you have narrow feet, as it generally has a very narrow fit.
- It has genuine leather uppers and an adjustable lace-up system that will give you a customizable narrow fit, for narrow feet.
- The work boot has a Hiking style and offers good water repellence, as well as breathability.
- It has an outsole that offers slip resistance on a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains.
- The Danner Acadia is an 8-inch work boot for narrow feet.
- The work boot has leather and Cordura uppers with a secure lace-up system to give a tighter fit.
- There is a Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane and Fiberglass shank for stability and underfoot protection.
- The work boot has a tactical design consisting of leather and Denier nylon.
- The Ariat Groundbreaker is a square toe Western-style work boot that has quite a narrow fit originally but is available in more width options.
- It has a full-grain leather and suede leather uppers.
- There is metatarsal protection and stability technology, along with cushioning and support features.
- The Duratread outsole is oil and slip-resistant.
- There are four layers of cushioning for shock absorbency and comfort.
- The Keen Utility San Jose us and Alloy Toe waterproof work boot in a narrow fit.
- The San Jose has textile and synthetic leather uppers that are fully waterproof.
- There is an alloy safety toe for lightweight protection that meets ASTM F2412 and F2413, M I/75, and C/75 EH standards.
- The Outsole is an oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber that meets ASTM F1677 Mark II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip standards.
- The Keen San Jose has Luftcell air-infused insoles and PU midsoles, with CLEAN SPORT NXT technology that provides natural odor protection using probiotics.
- The San Jose also features a Keen dry, breathable, and waterproof membrane.
- The Wolverine Floorhand is a waterproof work boot for narrow feet.
- The work boot has leather uppers and is available in a few more color options.
- It has a waterproof membrane for full protection.
- The work boot features a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- The durable rubber outsole ensures good slip resistance.
- The Caterpillar Diagnostic is a steel toe and waterproof safety work boot for narrow feet.
- The work boot does offer different width options besides the regular narrow fit.
- It has genuine leather uppers that are waterproof.
- There are also 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation.
- The steel toe provides excellent impact protection.
- Inside is a removable EVA foam insert with gel cushioning technology.
- The Workhog from Ariat generally features a more narrow fit design and is available in different width options.
- It is a pull-on Western Style work boot with leather uppers and waterproof Pro technology.
- The work boots have an oil and slip-resistant Duratread outsole and ATS Max technology with an EVA midsole for shock absorbency and lightweight cushioning.
- The work boots are ideal for all weather conditions and have a flexible and comfortable fit.
- The Wolverine Floorhand is a comfortable work boot for ladies with narrow feet.
- The work boot generally has a more narrow fit and is available in more width options.
- There is a steel safety toe for your protection and full-grain leather waterproof uppers.
- The steel toe meets electrical hazard safety standards.
- The outsole is lug and slip-resistant rubber.
- The workboat has more lightweight cement construction.
Index Table: Top Rated Work Boots for Narrow Feet
|1||La Sportiva Men's Karakorum - Work Boots for Narrow Feet||La Sportiva||98|
|2||Danner Men's Arcadia - Work Boot for Narrow Feet||Danner||97.8|
|3||Ariat Men's Groundbreaker - square Toe Work Boot for Narrow Feet||Ariat||97|
|4||Keen Utility Men's San Jose - Work Boot for Narrow Feet||Keen Utility||97|
|5||Wolverine Men's Floorhand - Work Boot for Narrow Feet||Wolverine||97.5|
|6||Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic - Work Boot for Narrow Feet||Caterpillar||97.5|
|7||Ariat Men's Workhog H2o - Work Boot for Narrow Feet||Ariat||97|
|8||Wolverine Women's Floorhand - Steel Toe Work Boots for Narrow Feet||Wolverine||97.3|
Table of Contents
- Selecting Work Boots for Narrow Feet
- Getting a Comfortable Work Boot Fit
- Features of a Good Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Reviews: The Best Work Boots for Narrow Feet
- La Sportiva® Men's Karakorum Work Boots for Narrow Feet
- Danner® Men's Arcadia Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Ariat® Men's Groundbreaker square Toe Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Keen Utility® Men's San Jose Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Wolverine® Men's Floorhand Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Caterpillar® Men's Diagnostic Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Ariat® Men's Workhog H2o Work Boot for Narrow Feet
- Wolverine® Women's Floorhand Steel Toe Work Boots for Narrow Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Work Boots for Narrow Feet