Supination or Underpromotion for those of us that knowledge is not very common and has to do with your foot mechanics as you walk. For Supination, however, depending on your arch type, you need specialized features in your shoes, in general, to align your feet and posture properly.
This gets quite tricky when it comes to work boots. So we have decided to help you find the best work boots for Supination by looking at specific that each work boot holds, which aids in this condition.
Work Boots for Supination
Supination is a condition that can result in many other issues such as flat feet, inadequate support for your body weight, problems with walking, high arches, posture problems, muscle pain, joint strain, and so the list goes on.
Supination is much less common than Overpronation. Thus finding good shoes for Supination, in general, is not that easy. Supination, if you do not know already, happens when your feet roll outward excessively, whereas Overpronation is when they roll inward excessively.
When you Supinate, there is an excessive impact on your feet in general, so you are always looking for a bit more cushioning. You also want the least impact and ground contact for the midfoot area, so you want a smaller midsole and more flexibility and the sole as a whole.
This is totally contradictory to the features you will need for a shoe for Overpronation, where you need more rigidity and stability support.
A Good work boot for supination will prevent excessive impact on your feet and also allow the grip flexibility for more natural movement, to correct the issue, and to help prevent other problems that may arise from Supinating.
Orthopedic Work Boots for Supination
A Specific work boot type that I want to draw your attention to is Orthopedic work boots for Supination, or else just work boots with Orthopedic features.
This is usually your best choice for Supination, so let us have a quick look into the benefit.
- Underpronation or Supination – Because of the cushioning and supportive nature of an Orthopedic support work boot, it provides proper alignment and good cushioning to reduce pressure for persons who tend to supinate. The sole will also allow for proper flexibility, and the fit will be more accommodating should you wish to use your own orthotic devices.
- Foot and Heel Pain – Foot pain may be prevalent in persons who supinate and become more chronic. Shock absorbency and cushioning in any type of work boots can help to reduce this by alleviating the pressure on your feet. On the other hand, support features such as arch supper evenly spread out weight and impact, so there is less tension on the muscles in your feet and legs.
Features of a Good Work Boot for Supination
We have researched some Orthopedic as well as regular work boot brands and models and found some with great features for supination, and you should look for these features in your work boots;
- Removable insoles – A cushioned insole is ideal but a removable insole even better. If you can remove the insole, you can use our own orthotic device that is specific to the needs of your feet in terms of arch support for your arch type and supination control.
- Comfort – You want your feet to be as comfortables as possible in your work boots, so firstly, make sure they fit properly and that you have enough toe room. It also finds good underfoot cushioning in the insole and midsole to absorb shock on impact.
- Traction – Any Good work boot need to offer good traction and slip resistance. Look for a lug tread rubber outsole.
- Safety Features – These include your protective toe, which can be steel, alloy, or composite, and other features such as electrical hazard safe materials, a waterproof lining, heat and chemical resistance, and slip-resistant outsoles.
- Durability – If anything, you want your work boots to last, so look for durable materials and construction. Leather and rubber are durable materials found in most work boots. Cement and Welt construction are the two most durable constriction methods.
Reviews: The Best Work Boots for Supination
Here are our top choices in work boots that are ideal for Supination. Also, please note that this page includes affiliate links.
- The Wolverine Anthem features the Multishox cushioning sole for support and shock absorbency.
- It also has a removable, fully cushioned insole, allowing you to use your own orthotics.
- The uppers are full-grain leather, and there is a non-marking rubber outsole.
- There is also a supportive and flexible underfoot nylon shank.
- The Keen Utility Milwaukee has a removable metatomical cushioned EVA footbed to help with supination.
- It is a waterproof leather work boot and has a steel toe for added protection.
- The work boot has a slip-resistant rubber outsole and an abrasion-resistant toe cap.
- Here are also two color options available to you.
- The Timberland PRO Titan is a waterproof work boot for supination.
- It has a PowerFit comfort system that is more ergonomic and a cushioned supportive footbed.
- The Work Boot is waterproof and has a slip-resistant outsole.
- You will also be happy to find the antimicrobial interior lining and full-grain leather uppers.
- The Timberland Pro Valor is a more comfortable and soft-toe work boot that is flexible for Supination.
- It has leather and textile uppers with durable cement construction for flexibility,
- The footbed has anti-fatigue technology cushioning and support, which is also ideal for supination.
- The rubber outsole is fully slip-resistant, and the work boot is entirely waterproof.
- The Wolverine Loader has a removable full cushioned insole and wedge cushioning midsole, which is perfect for supination.
- The uppers are premium waterproof leather.
- There is a protective steel toe and a durable slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Furthermore, the work boot is electrical hazard safe and very well constructed using the Goodyear Welt method.
- The Caterpillar Diagnostic features a removable EVA and gel cushioning insert and a more flexible sole for Supination.
- This is a cold-weather work boot that is waterproof and has 200grams of Thinsulate insulation.
- It is durable and has a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- The work boot also has a protective steel toe.
Index Table: Top Rated Work Boots for Supination
|1||Wolverine Men's Anthem - Cushioned Work Boots for Supination||Wolverine||97.5|
|2||Keen Utility Men's Milwaukee - Work Boots for Supination||Keen Utility||97.5|
|3||Timberland PRO Women's Titan - Supination Work Boots||Timberland PRO||97.5|
|4||Timberland PRO Men's Valor - Soft Toe Supination Work Boots||Timberland PRO||98|
|5||Wolverine Men's Loader - Wedge Work Boots for Supination||Wolverine||97.9|
|6||Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic - Best Boots for Supination||Caterpillar||97.2|
Table of Contents
- Work Boots for Supination
- Orthopedic Work Boots for Supination
- Features of a Good Work Boot for Supination
- Reviews: The Best Work Boots for Supination
- Wolverine® Men's Anthem Cushioned Work Boots for Supination
- Keen Utility® Men's Milwaukee Work Boots for Supination
- Timberland PRO® Women's Titan Supination Work Boots
- Timberland PRO® Men's Valor Soft Toe Supination Work Boots
- Wolverine® Men's Loader Wedge Work Boots for Supination
- Caterpillar® Men's Diagnostic Best Boots for Supination
- Index Table: Top Rated Work Boots for Supination