The best western work boots are something that everyone needs, no matter the profession. However, not all work boots were created equal; some can be more beneficial than others depending on the person’s line of work.
A good industrial work boot must be rugged and durable, with safety features such as a slip-resistant outsole, abrasion-resistant, waterproof uppers, and protective steel or composite toe.
Most Western Style boots are more for fashion; however, the models we have chosen have all the features of Industrial work boots, with the Style of a Western Cowboy work boot.
It is also important to note that these types of shoes also provide ample protection from injuries such as cuts and punctures, which can easily happen when working around heavy machinery or other dangerous equipment. If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that will give you both comfort and performance at an affordable price point, this article is worth reading!
Table of Contents
- Why Choose the Best Western Work Boots?
- Choosing the Most Comfortable Western Work Boot
- Features of the Best Western Work Boots
- Reviews: The Best Western Work Boots
- Twisted X® Men's Lite Best Cowboy Work Boots
- Twisted X® Men's Steel Toe Steel Toe Western Work Boots
- Ariat® Men's Workhog H2O Western Work Boots
- Ariat® Women's Workhog H2O Best Western Work Boots
- Irish Setter® Women's Marshall Waterproof Western Work Boots
- Durango® Men's Maverick Best Western Style Work Boots
- Ariat® Men's Heritage Western Roper Work Boots
- Irish Setter® Women's Walker Safety Toe Western Work Boots
- Ariat® Men's Hybrid Rancher Western Ranch Western Work Boots
- Ariat® Women's Western Western Work Boots
- Durango® Men's Rebel Best Western Work Boots
- Index Table: Top Rated Western Work Boots
Why Choose the Best Western Work Boots?
The Western Style work boot is quite a popular choice in work boots and is very fashionable. They are more sophisticated than the general industrial, lace-up work boot and are much more comfortable with an easy pull-on design.
Today’s Western-style boot has many safety and comfort features, making them the ideal industrial and outdoor work boot.
One occupation where the western work boot is quite prevalent is ranching, as this is the general initial setting where these boots occur most.
Choosing the Most Comfortable Western Work Boot
Choosing the right Western-style work boot will depend largely on your work occupation and the safety features you need the boots to feature. Other than that, you need to look at comfort and durability features.
Here is a list of the essential elements to consider in an excellent Western work boot;
- Design – The Western Work boot has a pull-on design with leather uppers that usually have embroidery detail or detailed stitching accents on the shaft.
- Length – Western Style work boots come in a variety of lengths, but the classic style is a mid-calf length.
- Types of Leather Used – Western Style work boots come in various leather types such as goatskin, snakeskin, alligator skin, and many more. Yet, the most prevalent and durable western work boot remains no basic cowhide leather. Goodyear Welt stitching is your best construction as it is more flexible and durable.
- Heel and Sole – For a good work boot, you need a durable and slip-resistant sole usually made from rubber. Many Western work boots have a synthetic or leather sole that is not ideal for industrial or heavy-duty work environments. The western work boot will likewise have a medium to low heel design, which adds stability and sophistication to this work boot style.
Features of the Best Western Work Boots
- Uppers – The uppers come in a shaft length of six inches. This design has full leather uppers with embroidery details and a pull-on design. Most models have a mesh or textile interior lining for comfort and to wick away moisture.
- Toe – Western-style work boots may have a narrow pointy toe, narrow or wide square toe, or a round toe design.
- Safety Features – Similar to most work boots, western-style work boots may have a composite or steel safety toe, waterproof construction, electrical hazard safe materials, and slip and oil resistance.
- Comfort Features – For comfort and support, a cushioned insole or footbed may be present, along with a shock-absorbing midsole, such as EVA foam. A shank can be added for underfoot protection and stability.
Reviews: The Best Western Work Boots
Our favorite choices are the best available work boots in a western style.
We hope you love the boots we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Twisted X Western Style work boot offers an alloy safety toe, and a very lightweight design, for everyday comfort and support.
- The uppers are leather with a western cowboy design and stitching which gives them authenticity.
- As an Industrial work boot, the work boot has a protective safety toe and a slip-resistant outsole, with durable construction and materials.
- The uppers have caiman prints on the leather, and many color options are available.
- There is a wide square toe for a more roomy fit; the toe is alloy and composite for safety.
- The boot has a low heel and a durable, slip-resistant outsole.
The Twisted X Steel Toe work boot has a wide and comfortable fit, with cushioning and a shock-absorbing midsole for all-day comfort.
- The twisted X Steel-toe safety work boot has a western cowboy style and full length.
- They are likewise available in wider width options for men and women.
- The uppers are genuine full leather, and there is an air-mesh lining for comfort.
- The footbed is cushioned, and there is an EVA shock-absorbing midsole.
- The rubber outsole is both slip and oil-resistant and similarly quite durable.
The Ariat Workhog H2O is a waterproof, composite toe western-style work boot.
- The Ariat work boots are full leather western-style work boots.
- They both have a lightweight, composite safety toe for added protection.
- Inside is an ATS MAX advanced torque stability technology footbed and cushioning for comfort.
- The round-toe profile is roomier and more comfortable with added space.
- The uppers are completely waterproof and durable.
- A rubber outsole offers excellent durability and slips resistance.
- Furthermore, the composite safety toe is ASTM-rated electrical hazard safe.
The Ariat Workhog H2O for women is similar to the men’s version, specifically for ladies.
- The boots have a rounded toe and fit precisely for women.
- The uppers are genuine leather with stitching and embroidery details that are more feminine.
- There are likewise plenty of color options available in the lady’s model.
- Inside is ATS Max technology for advanced torque and stability.
- The footbed is cushioned and very comfortable, and there is a moisture-wicking interior lining.
- The work boot has a more lightweight composite safety toe.
The Irish Setter Marshall is a fully waterproof, steel-toe, and comfortable western-style work boot.
- The Uppers are genuine waterproof leather with UltraDRy waterproof technology.
- The work boots are electrical hazard safe and have a protective steel toe for safety.
- The rubber outsole is slip-resistant and very durable.
- This boot is a 9-inch length pull-on work boot.
The Durango Maveric is a lightweight option in western-style work boots for men and women.
- The ladies’ model has a composite toe that is more lightweight, while the men’s model features a tougher steel toe for protection.
- These boots are genuine leather in a western pull-on style with distressed full-grain leather.
- The outsole is durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- A cushioned, ventilated, and contoured design footbed also has flex technology that moves with you for comfort.
The Ariat Heritage Roper is a western-style ranch work boot with all the features you need for this occupation.
- The cowboy-style best western work boots with full leather uppers.
- The Duratread outsole is highly durable and slips, and is oil-resistant.
- An ATS technology footbed for comfort and stability and a smooth interior lining.
- These boots also have good acid resistance in the outsole.
The Irish setter Walker is a complete safety work boot for the industrial environment.
- The uppers are genuine leather and quite durable.
- The boot has an electrical hazard-safe design and a protective steel toe.
- The rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant for most surfaces.
- Inside is a comfortable padded footbed and a moisture-wicking lining.
The Ariat ranch Work boot has a stunning western style and many comforts and durability features.
- A pull n ranch boot with western Style and full leather uppers.
- It consists of premium full-grain leather with a fabric lining for comfort,
- There is a four-layer cushioned footbed for comfort and support.
- The square toe design is more comprehensive for more toe room.
- There is also a rubber outsole that is oil and slip-resistant.
Another excellent addition from Ariat is their Circuit and Western work boots for women.
- The work boot has leather uppers in western Style and a shorter length.
- There is a mesh lining inside to wick away moisture and fight odors.
- An EVA midsole provides good shock absorbency, while the four-layered cushioning technology ensures all-day comfort.
- Both boots are electrical hazard safe and have a slip-resistant outsole.
The Durango Rebel is one of the most comfortable Western-style work boots that you will find.
- The boot is ten inches long with leather uppers and a pull-on design.
- Inside is a contoured and ventilated, removable, cushioned footbed for your comfort.
- The tempered steel shank provides good underfoot protection and stability.
- The Cushioned Flex design sole is more flexible and moves with you,
- A roomy square toe is comfortable and looks great.
- You can select from more colors in this boot model.
Index Table: Top Rated Western Work Boots
|1||Twisted X Men's Lite - Best Cowboy Work Boots||Twisted X||96.9|
|2||Twisted X Men's Steel Toe - Steel Toe Western Work Boots||Twisted X||97.8|
|3||Ariat Men's Workhog H2O - Western Work Boots||Ariat||98.3|
|4||Ariat Women's Workhog H2O - Best Western Work Boots||Ariat||97.9|
|5||Irish Setter Women's Marshall - Waterproof Western Work Boots||Irish Setter||97.3|
|6||Durango Men's Maverick - Best Western Style Work Boots||Durango||97.6|
|7||Ariat Men's Heritage - Western Roper Work Boots||Ariat||97|
|8||Irish Setter Women's Walker - Safety Toe Western Work Boots||Irish Setter||97.2|
|9||Ariat Men's Hybrid Rancher - Western Ranch Western Work Boots||Ariat||97.2|
|10||Ariat Women's Western - Western Work Boots||Ariat||97.4|
|11||Durango Men's Rebel - Best Western Work Boots||Durango||97.3|