Choosing the right pair of work boots starts with looking for a work boot with suitable safety and comfort features for your specific occupation and looking for good quality work boots.
Most name-brand work boots are of excellent quality and have all the needed comfort and safety features.
We have chosen the best Danner work boots according to customer reviews on this specific work boots brand, according to work boots for specific purposes and with specific state features.
One of these brands is the Danner work boot models I would like to talk about today.
Table of Contents
- Choosing a Good Work Boot
- Danner Work Boots
- Features of a Good Danner Work Boot
- Reviews: The Best Danner Work Boots
- Danner® Men's Vicious 4.5 Work Boot
- Danner® Men's Quarry BR Work Boot
- Danner® Men's Trakwelt NMT Work Boot
- Danner® Men's Bull Run Moc Toe Work Boot
- Danner® Men's NMT Work Boot
- Danner® Men's Mountain Light Hiking Style Work Boot
- Danner® Men's Expeditionary Military Work Boot
- Danner® Women's Bull Run Construction Work Boot
- Index Table: Top Rated Danner Work Boots
Choosing a Good Work Boot
Danner work boots are an excellent choice in industrial and construction work boots and offer many safety and comfort features.
Generally, here are a few tips for choosing a good work boot;
- Durable Construction – Make sure the boots you choose to consist of durable materials such as leather and rubber with durable methods, including Cement or Goodyear Welt construction.
- Slip Resistance – All safety work boots need to be slip-resistant to some point. Some may also be water-oil-resistant or chemical-resistant.
- Waterproofing – Choosing a waterproof boot is always good, especially for outdoor work.
- Safety Features The Workboot you choose should feature the safety features you need for your occupation and work environment. These features may include a steel or composite safety toe, electrical hazard-safe materials, etc.
- Fit – Make sure your work boots offer a snug but comfortable fit with a roomy toe box. Many work boots do offer availability in wider widths.
Danner Work Boots
Danner is an American footwear brand that builds its footwear on uncompromising quality.
Danner has been creating some of the most outstanding work and hiking boots since Charles Danner introduced the first pair in 1932.
With their refurbishing policy, Danner work boots have a long legacy and can last a lifetime.
Features of a Good Danner Work Boot
- Uppers – Danner work boots mostly have durable leather uppers that may be oiled and full-grain. They have lace-up and pull-on work boot models.
- Comfort Features – Danner work boots offer extra comfort and support features depending on the specific model. There may be an Ortholite cushioned, moisture-wicking footbed, a PU midsole, and cushioning foam. Some models also come with a steel or composite shank for stability.
- Safety Features – Danner Workboots mostly have non-metallic safety toe caps and are all electrical hazard safe. Some models are waterproof, and you do get steel-toe models.
- Outsole – Danner work boots mostly feature the Kletterlift Vibram rubber outsole offers non-marking traction. You can look at the Vibram 360 outsole with omnidirectional traction. Most Dabber shoe models have rubber or Vibram rubber outsoles that are all slip-resistant and some oil-resistant.
Reviews: The Best Danner Work Boots
In our list, we have some of the most sought-after work boot models from the brand Danner;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Danner Vicious is a durable and comfortable work boot from this brand; many individuals choose it for these two features.
- The work boot has rich full-grain leather uppers and a non-metallic safety toe from Danner.
- They have an abrasion-resistant heel cap for durability and a durable slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- There is a Cushioned PU insole for support and comfort and an EVA midsole for shock absorbent.
- The Danner Quarry us and 8 Inch work boot with a lug sole for logger work ad tree climbing.
- It has full leather uppers that are water-resistant and durable.
- There is a Vibram rubber Quarry outsole oil, slip-resistant, and has a slight heel for grip.
- The work boots have a soft-toe design and a comfortable padded collar.
- Inside is an EVA midsole and cushioned PU insole for comfort.
- The Danner Trakwelt is a pull-on work boot with a knee-high design for added protection.
- The work boot is ideal for working in wet conditions and ranching or farming.
- They have Danner Dry waterproof leather uppers and long-lasting Goodyear Welt construction.
- There is an EVA shock-absorbing midsole and a comfortable PU-cushioned insole.
- The work boots are electrical hazard safe, with a non-metallic safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH, and ASTM F2892-11 EH standards.
- The Outsole is a durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- The Danner Bull Run is a Moc Toe design soft-toe work boot.
- It is a more sophisticated design for off-site use and is available in more colors.
- The Danner Bull Run has soft leather uppers, a cushioned open-cell Ortholite footbed, and a steel shank for stability.
- There is a non-marking wedges sole that is oil and slip-resistant.
- The work boots are also electrical hazard safe and ASTM F2892-11 EH rated.
- The Danner Field Ranger is a waterproof, rugged work boot.
- The field Ranger is ideal for outdoor work and trails.
- It has Danner Dry waterproof leather uppers with PU-coated leather toe and heel abrasion resistance.
- There is a Cushioned PU footbed and a supportive Nylon shank.
- The work boot has a Trailguard platform for lightweight and more athletic performance.
- It has a dryable Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole and a 90-degree heel for stability.
- The Non-metallic toe meets the ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH [15161, 15163] standards.
- The Danner Mountain Light is an ideal climbing and hiking or outdoor work boot.
- The work boot is available in more neutral colors.
- It has a Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane and leather uppers.
- The rubber outsole is lug and ideal for outdoor trails and hiking.
- The work boot has a soft toe and features the Vibram Kletterlift outsole for better traction.
- The Danner Marine Expeditionary is a military-style work boot with an eight-inch shaft.
- The combat boot is available in light neutral colors that remain cooler.
- They are lightweight nubuck leather with ventilation inserts to keep your feet cool and dry.
- There is a Vibram 360 outsole that is durable, with omnidirectional traction.
- The work boots are water-resistant and very lightweight, and breathable.
- The Danner Bull Run for ladies is an exceptional work boot from this brand.
- The Bull Run has soft leather uppers and a moc toe design.
- There is a comfortable EVA midsole and cushioned insole.
- The work boot has a wedge sole that is oil and slip-resistant.
- They are also electrical hazard-safe work boots.
Index Table: Top Rated Danner Work Boots
|1||Danner Men's Vicious 4.5 - Work Boot||Danner||98|
|2||Danner Men's Quarry - BR Work Boot||Danner||97.9|
|3||Danner Men's Trakwelt - NMT Work Boot||Danner||97|
|4||Danner Men's Bull Run - Moc Toe Work Boot||Danner||97.7|
|5||Danner Men's - NMT Work Boot||Danner||97|
|6||Danner Men's Mountain Light - Hiking Style Work Boot||Danner||96.9|
|7||Danner Men's Expeditionary - Military Work Boot||Danner||97|
|8||Danner Women's Bull Run - Construction Work Boot||Danner||97|