Wolverine is a work boot built for Comfort and durability with much history to back it.
Wolverine work boots feature welt construction leather uppers with a breathable waterproof membrane, safety features such as a steel or composite toe, and safety features such as a cushioned footbed.
In this article, we concentrate specifically on Wolverine Waterproof work boots that are ideal for work environments where you need to deal with wetness or weather conditions.
The History Behind Wolverine Work Boots
In 1833 G.A Krause and his sons found a small leather tannery with only a hand full of employees. Along with relentless craftsmanship and this Michigan company,, they produced work boost for Comfort and their superior toughness.
By 1903 they were producing over 300 work boots in a single day in their factory, and their business,s thrived.
Their 1000 Mile boot was the cornerstone of who they were when it was first introduced in 1910s because it offers workers 1001910’ss of wear. Workers loved the soft horsehide leather shoes so much that Wolverine is still handcrafting this icon with the same methods.
This is the Third century for Wolverine quality work boots, and they are still going strong.
Wolverine work boots promise Comfort,, a priority, a purpose for every work boot tailored to your needs, and extreme endurance because of their exceptional quality.
Benefits of Good Work Boots
Good work boots form an essential part of your daily workwear that must protect you from injury and hazards in the workplace and keep you comfortable all day.
Here are a few ways in which good work boots become a vital part of your workwear;
- Safety at Work – Work boots are designed to offer protection against specific risks and hazards in the workplace that are specific to your occupation. Some have a protective toe cap, some are electrical hazard safe, and most work boots are slip-resistant. You also get work boots that provide heat and chemical resistance and more specific features for specific hazards in the workplace.
- Anti-Fatigue and Comfort – generally,, most safety work boots offer much n terms of support and Comfort. However, this is not the case with Wolverine work boots. Good work boots must fully support and cushion your feet to keep you comfortable all day.
- Company Standards – Many companies require that their workers wear work boots with specific safety features. Then again,, certain laws require you to wear particular safety work boots for particular occupations and work environments.
Features of a Good Wolverine Waterproof Work Boot
- Uppers – Most Wolverine work boots feature a durable genuine leather upper with direct construction methods. Some models also come with a breathable waterproof membrane. 100% Waterproof Leather
- Comfort and Support – For Comfort and support,, Wolverine work boots may have an EPX anti-fatigue footbed and polyurethane shock-absorbing footbed or a cushioning and breathable Ortholite footbed. Some models have more unique cushioning with a flexible sole and heel support design. There is also steel, and nylon shanks added to some models to provide stability and underfoot protection.
- Outsole – For the Outsole,, rubber is used with a tread design for slip resistance, oil and slip resistance, or abrasion resistance.
- Safety Features – Wolverine Work Boots may come with steel or composite protective toe. Some models are also electrical hazard safe and ASTM standard rated.
Reviews: The Best Wolverine Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots
Here are some of our favorite Wolverine Waterproof work boot models;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Wolverine Overpass is a Composite toe and waterproof work boot.
- It has leather uppers with a smooth textile lining that comfortably molds to your feet and is breathable.
- The work boot has a flexible,, contour-welt construction design that bends and flexes at essential points.
- It has a removable Ortholite cushioned footbed for Comfort and support.
- The outsole is oil, water, and abrasion-resistant, slip-resistant, and consists of durable rubber.
- It is also electrical hazard safe ASTM rated.
- The Wolverine Floorhand is a more fundamental and durable work boot with a steel toe and waterproof features.
- It has waterproof lined leather uppers and a steel protective toe.
- The work boot is cushioned for Comfort.
- There is a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- The Wolverine Carbon is a waterproof leather work boot.
- It features an EPX anti-fatigue cushioned footbed for Comfort and support,
- There is a shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole and a nylon shank for stability and underfoot protection.
- The work boot is fully waterproof and electrical hazard safe, which makes it ideal for work areas where electrical hazards are present mostly.
- The Wolverine Floorhand 10-inch has a longer shaft design, offering fuller protection and better ankle support where needed.
- The uppers are waterproof full-grain leather to keep your feet dry.
- It has a strong, durable steel toe for protection and is electrical hazard safe.
- The work boot has a lug slip-resistant rubber outsole, which is ideal for wet and slippery surfaces indoors and outdoors.
- It features lightweight cement construction for quality.
- The Wolverine Nation is another superb waterproof work boot model.
- It has a more lightweight composite protective toe,
- The uppers are genuine leather and fully waterproof for your protection and Comfort.
- The outsole is a flexible and high grip rubber, which allows you excellent traction on slippery and uneven indoor and outdoor surfaces, as well as flexibility to move around as you need, without limit.
- There is Dura shocks comfort technology for shock absorbency and a unique cushioning system that is more flexible.
- The H-Plate suspension system also provides better stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- For the ladies, I have also chosen the popular Wolverine Floorhand model.
- It has waterproof leather uppers and a durable steel toe for protection.
- The workbook is electrical hazard safe and has a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- It is durable with lightweight cement construction and full-grain leather.
- The work boot offers a unique design and fits that is ideal for ladies’ feet and provides gentle Comfort and support features.
- It is available in okmwens sizes and widths.
Index Table: Top Rated Wolverine Waterproof Work Boots
|1||Wolverine Men's Overpass - Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine||98|
|2||Wolverine Men's Floorhand - Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine||97.8|
|3||Wolverine Men's Cabor - Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine||97|
|4||Wolverine Men's Floorhand - Pull On Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine||96.7|
|5||Wolverine Men's Nation - Pull On Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine||97|
|6||Wolverine Women's Floorhand - Waterproof Work Boot||Wolverine||96.5|
Table of Contents
- The History Behind Wolverine Work Boots
- Benefits of Good Work Boots
- Features of a Good Wolverine Waterproof Work Boot
- Reviews: The Best Wolverine Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots
- Wolverine® Men's Overpass Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Wolverine® Men's Floorhand Waterproof Work Boot
- Wolverine® Men's Cabor Waterproof Work Boot
- Wolverine® Men's Floorhand Pull On Waterproof Work Boot
- Wolverine® Men's Nation Pull On Waterproof Work Boot
- Wolverine® Women's Floorhand Waterproof Work Boot