When it comes to great work boot brands then the brand Carolina is one that should not be missed.
Carolina is a work boot brand that designs work boots that are effective, safe, and very reliable in any situation.
So, in this article, I want to tell you a bit more about the amazing features of Carolina Work Boots.
Carolina has a goal to create work boots that are 1005 effective in their purpose. They fully understand the differences and demands in work environments and requirements and that each is unique.
Thus they build and design footwear to accommodate the differences by using industry-specific designs and more sophisticated construction methods while combining carefully chosen materials for state of the art patented technologies in their work boots.
Carolina is a brand that is proud of its reputation for unmatched comfort, durability, and flawless performance in its work boots.
Carolina also goes a mile further to supply you with fundamental and extensive information on their footwear so you can make a much informed, and intelligent choice when choosing work boots for your specific work environment and occupation,
Carolina Work Boot Types
- Domestic Work Boots – The Domestic Work Boots that Carolina offers are mostly all-purpose work boots. They are ideal for industrial work such as construction and factory work. These work boots offer protective features such as a steel toe, waterproofing, and electrical hazard safety. They are regular lace-up work boot designs with a slip-resistant outsole and durable construction.
- Logger Work Boots – The Logger work boot range from Carolina a specifical design for logger work. They have a very lug sole and a higher heel, along with a longer-length shaft. The Logger work boots also have safety features including waterproofing, electrical hazard safety, a soft or steel toe, and insulation in some models.
- MetGuard Work Boots – Similar to Domestic work boots these work boots offer many safety features and a regular lace-up design. They have an additional metatarsal toe guard despite just the regular composite or steel toe for additional toe protection. This work boot design is ideal for work environments where you are at greater risk of heavy falling objects and compression hazards that may crush your toes and feet.
- Pull On Work Boots – Carolina also offers a range of pull-on work boots that do not have a lace-up feature. They differ in protective and comfort technology but are mostly light-duty work boots.
- Light Duty Work Boots and Shoes – This range of work boots from Carolina offer the least protection and are designed to be durable, and more aesthetically pleasing than a safety work boot. Their design aims at individuals who are on and off-site, such as foremen and managers who need light protection and durable work boot, that also looks good.
Features of a Good Carolina Work Boot
- Uppers – Carolina uses mostly full-grain leather in their work boots, some models have nubuck leather and mesh insets. Inside is a breathable and moisture-wicking lining. Leather Welt, Welt, and Cement construction methods are used for durability and excellent quality work boots. Then there is also Cambrelle Lined Vamp technology used in many work boot models from Carolina.
- Comfort Features – For comfort features, Carolina truly go out of their way. There are features such as an EVA Midsole. Pillow cushioned insoles, Poron Cushioned, and their Popular Overtime comfort system to provide shock absorbency and fight fatigue. Furthermore, many models have a steel or plastic shank for underfoot stability and protection.
- Protection – Safety features include a steel, aluminum, composite, or soft toe design, electrical hazard safe materials, waterproofing, and slip resistance.
- Outsole – Carolina uses a high quality rubber in their outsoles with a lug tread that offers slip resistance or slip and oil resistance. They also have a shank in most models that is steel or plastic for underfoot protection.
- Options – Carolina shoe models mostly offer more width options but few color options, usually in more neutral color selections such as brown and black.
Reviews: The Best Carolina Work Boots
In the list below you will see most of our favorite models of Carolina work boots;
- The Carolina Steel toe waterproof work boots are ideal for logger work.
- They have a slip-resistant rubber sole with a very lug tread and heel, especially for logging work.
- The uppers are leather with a full leather lining,
- There is a steel protective toe and a waterproof lining for your protection.
- He Carolina 6 inch work boots are fully waterproof with a composite safety toe.
- The work boots are leather and have a slip-resistant synthetic sole with a durable tread.
- They are available in a black or brown color option.
- The work boots have a waterproof membrane that is also quite breathable and a lightweight composite safety toe.
- They are padded for your comfort with a padded collar and tongue.
- The Carolina Logger boots are ideal for logging work.
- They have a specialized lug rubber outsole with a slight heel for longer work.
- The uppers are leather and fully waterproof.
- The toe is a more lightweight composite protective toe.
- The outsole is likewise fully slip-resistant and flexible.
- There is a comfortable padded footbed.
- Here we have an industrial work boot design from Carolina.
- The work boots ate leather with a perforated padded collar for your comfort.
- They are available in three neutral colors options from which you can choose.
- There is an EVA sole for shock absorbency with a durable rubber for slip resistance.
- The work boots are waterproof and have a composite safety toe.
- The Carolina ELM work boots ate plain toe Logger work boots.
- They have leather uppers with a plain soft toe.
- The work boots are fully waterproof and very durable.
- The outsole is a durable rubber with a lug tread and heel for slip resistance and stability during logging work.
- The work boots are likewise electrical hazard safe, and very comfortable.
- For the ladies we have a more protective steel toe work boots from Carolina.
- The work boot has waterproof leather uppers and is electrical hazard safe.
- A steel toe cap protects your toes and forefeet.
- The outsole is a durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- Inside is a comfortable padded insole.
Index Table: Top Rated Carolina Work Boots
|1||Carolina Men's CA9824 - Logger Work Boots||Carolina||98|
|2||Carolina Men's Six Inch - Work Boots||Carolina||97.9|
|3||Carolina Men's CA1435 - Logger Work Boots||Carolina||97.3|
|4||Carolina Men's CA5520 - Hiking and Work Boots||Carolina||97.2|
|5||Carolina Men's Elm - Logger Work Boots||Carolina||97|
|6||Carolina Women's CA1420 - Work Boots||Carolina||97.5|
Table of Contents
- About Carolina
- Carolina Work Boot Types
- Features of a Good Carolina Work Boot
- Reviews: The Best Carolina Work Boots
- Index Table: Top Rated Carolina Work Boots