A work boot is much more than just a pair of shoes you wear to work.
Work boots protect your feet against worksite hazards. They keep you comfortable, supported, and stable and have an aesthetic appeal.
Keen mostly has their Utility work boots range, which uses the comfort and weatherproof technology of a hiking boot combined with the safety and durability features of a work boot.
A Workboot brand that I found is quite exceptional and worthy of mention is Keen work boots.
Why Choose KEEN Work Boots
So why exactly do Keen work boots?
As we know, Keen is a brand that aims more at outdoor shoe boots and apparel, and even their work boots have more of a hiking style.
They use many similar technologies in their work boots as they do in their hiking boots to make them more comfortable and safer.
- More Flexible – Keen work boots have a sole and upper design that is more flexible, allowing much more freedom ad a larger range of motion.
- Keen Dry Lining – The Keen Dry technology that Keen uses in their hiking and work boots works extra hard to offer full waterproofing and breathing, keeping your feet dry on the inside and the outside.
- Energizing Cushioning – Keen uses support and cushioning systems that fight foot fatigue and are more energizing and lightweight for your comfort.
- Toe Options – Keen also offers soft-toe work boots and safety steel, alloy, and composite toe work boots.
- Wedge or Rubber Soles – Keen work boots are available in the regular rubber outsole models and the Wedge sole design EVA and rubber outsole models.
Applications for Keen Work Boots
Keen Work Boots are available in various work boots for various occupations and work environments.
- Outdoor – Keen boots are initially designed t be outdoor trail and hiking boots; thus, they are ideal for outdoor work.
- Industrial – Keen work boots also work well in indoor settings and industries such as factories.
- Construction – Keen work boots have superb comfort and safety features for construction work.
- Cold Weather Conditions – Keen does offer a range of waterproof and insulated work boots, especially for cold weather conditions.
Features of a Good Keen Work Boot
- Uppers – Keen work boots have breathable and durable uppers, usually of leather or textile materials. Some models have a moisture-wicking lining and a Keen Dry waterproof lining.
- Comfort and Support – Keen uses technology such as an Air Injected midsole, cushioned insoles, and EVA for cushioning and support. Some models have Flex technology, allowing you to bend and couch in the work boots easily.
- Safety Features – Keen work boots offer the options of steel, composite, alloy, or soft toe. They are mostly electrical, hazard-safe, and waterproof.
- Outsole – As you will see, Keen work boots have the most durable and lug rubber outsoles, generally designed for slippery and uneven outdoor terrains. They are ideal for oil and slip resistance in a work environment.
Reviews: The Best Keen Work Boots
Here we have some of Keen’s top favorite work boots of all time;
We hope you love the boots we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Keen Utility Lansing is one of this brand’s best industrial work boots.
- What I love about Lansing is its basic yet reliable, with all the state features you need and comfortable underfoot support.
- The Lansing has fully waterproof leather uppers and is ASTM rated as a safety work boot.
- It features a protective steel toe, lug oil, and a non-marking, slip-resistant rubber ooutsole
- The work boot has excellent underfoot protection, a TPU stability shank, and is electrical hazard safe.
- Using probiotics has a comfort system and clean sport NXT insole to reduce odors.
- The Keen Utility Pittsburgh is a name you have most likely heard of before.
- It is a fully waterproof steel-toe boot for industrial and construction work environments.
- The work boot has waterproof nubuck leather uppers and a durable rubber outsole.
- The midsole has a removable metatomical EVA footbed, EVA, and Pu cushioning.
- There is a steel protective toe and full waterproofing.
- The Keen Utility Dover is an 8-inch work boot for all purposes.
- It has a lightweight composite protective toe and waterproof leather uppers with a Keen dry, breathable membrane.
- The work boot features a comfortable footbed and design and a high traction oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- The Extra 8-inch length provides good ankle stability and protection.
- The Keen Cincinnati is more lightweight in a comfortable work boot.,
- Because it has a composite toe, it is still a safety work boot that is more lightweight.
- The uppers are textile and leather with waterproofing.
- There is an air-infused midsole and aerated-pillow insole for comfort and breathability.
- The work boot has a non-marking, slip and oil-resistant outsole and chemical resistance.
- The work boot features a wedge-style outsole that is much more comfortable and will not track dirt and debris.
- The Keen Utility Coburg is an 8-inch steel toe, waterproof work boot that is safe and durable.
- The work boot has textile and leather uppers with a Keen dry waterproof, and breathable membrane.
- There is an oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole that is also non-marking.
- The work boot is comfortable with a cushioned and and supportive footbed.
- The steel toe caps are asymmetrical for left and right shoes.
- For the Ladies, I have also chosen the Keen Cincinnati, which is softer and more durable.
- The model is designed specifically for ladies, for their unique needs.
- It is a soft-toe work boot for less hazardous work environments, but it is still fully waterproof.
- There is soft pillow-top cushioning and a dual-density insole for comfort and support.
- The sole has a softer and more flexible wedge design with high traction slip-resistant rubber tread.
- The uppers are leather, and there is a padded collar for your comfort.
Index Table: Top Rated Keen Work Boots
|1||Keen Men's Lansing - Steel Toe Work Boot||Keen||98|
|2||Keen Men's Pittsburg - Work Boot||Keen||97.9|
|3||Keen Men's Dover 8 Inch - Work Boot||Keen||97.5|
|4||Keen Men's Cincinnati 6 Inch - Wedge Sole Work Boot||Keen||97.7|
|5||Keen Men's Coburg 8 Inch - Steel Toe Work Boot||Keen||97.3|
|6||Keen Women's Cincinnati 8 Inch - Soft Toe Work Boot||Keen||97.5|
Table of Contents
- Why Choose KEEN Work Boots
- Applications for Keen Work Boots
- Features of a Good Keen Work Boot
- Reviews: The Best Keen Work Boots
- Index Table: Top Rated Keen Work Boots