When you work in harsh and challenging conditions, you need the safest and best possible work boots.
If you want good quality and reliable work boots, it is always good to opt for popular brands of work boots.
Ther are many brands of work boots, we have chosen the best by taking into consideration qulaity, durability, safety features, and comfort features.
Why Opt for a Branded Work Boot
A brand work boot is a work boot that comes from a popular brand that has done much research and that has much science and innovative craftmanship behind their work boots.
These popular work boot brands have been rated and reviewed for many years and can be trusted for their quality and durability.
Where some brands are better than others, we have tried to include some of the most popular brands that have the best ratings.
Some Brands to Consider
I want to bring these few popular brands to your attention, and they are only a few among many;
- Carhartt – If you need reliable and comfortable work boots, then Carhartt is one of your best options.
- Timberland Pro – The initial tan-colored Timberland was first introduced as more of a fashionable work boot. However, today, Timberland Pro makes some touch safety work boots.
- Wolverine – Wolverine is famous for their first 1000 Mile work boot that was so durable. Their work boots are one of the most durable brands.
- Ever Boots – Not the most popular, but this brand has come up many times as an affordable option that can easily compete with some of the more expensive work boots.
- Ariat – Ariat is a brand that creates gorgeous western Style work boots that are as touch and up for the job as they are good-looking.
- Irish Setter – Irish Setter work boots are built for demanding work environments, and they feature many safety ad comfort characteristics.
- Keen Utility – Keen Utility work boots have a Hiking style, and there are excellent breathable and waterproof work boots.
Features of a Good Brand of Work Boot
- The Best Brand – The brands that we have included are all excellent quality work boot brands. Some brands cater to specific work environments and for specific occupations, so you will always need to consider this.
- Materials – Quality work boots will consist of materials such as leather, nylon, or synthetic leather for the uppers, along with rubber or Vibram rubber for the outsoles, EVA, Memory Foam, and other forms may be used for a comfortable footbed.
- Safety Features – The safety features will depend largely upon what you need in your occupation and work environment. These mainly include a steel or composite toe. Waterproofing, electrical hazard safe materials, and a slip-resistant or slip and oil-resistant outsole.
Reviews: The Best Brands of Work Boots
In our list, we have some of the top brand work boots and their favorite models;
- The Irish Setter Ely is a steel toe work boot that is one of the Best leather brand work boots.
- I start off with this work boot brand as I feel it is one of the highest quality, and more st durable work boots brands, that is quite underrated.
- Irish Setter has been a trusted work boot brand for many years that makes premium leather work boots.
- The work boots have full-grain, waterproof leather uppers and antique brass hardware.
- They have UltraDry construction with a moisture-managing Tricot interior lining and waterproof membrane.
- The work boots have a soft toe and a polyurethane removable footbed for comfort,
- There is a heel molded counter for support and stability and a non-metallic shank for stability and underfoot protection.
- The work boot has a PU V-Grip outsole that is oil, abrasion, chemical, and gas resistant.
- It also meets ASTM F2892-11, Electrical Hazard protection standards.
- The Ariat Groundbreaker is a Square toe leather work boot from a top brand, Ariat.
- The work boot has full-grain leather and suede uppers with stunning Western-style and detailing.
- They are durable with a Duratread rubber outsole that is oil and slip-resistant,
- There is supportive cushioning and additional metatarsal protection, along with stability features.
- The work boots are ideal for construction, factory, warehouse, and farm work.
- They are comfortable with the four-layered cushioning technology for shock absorbency.
- Timberland Pro is another top work boot brand that you may have heard of.
- I have chosen one of their favorites, the very basic and durable, Pitboss work boots, available in a few color options.
- The work boot is a safety design with a protective steel toe meeting ANSI safety standards.
- It is a comfortable leather work boot that has comfort suspension technology for support and cushioning,
- The outsole is a durable rubber that provides exceptional oil and slip resistance.
- The collar is padded for your comfort, and there is a secure, lace-up system.
- Georgia is a brand that makes some superb work boots, such as their Homeland Wellington style work boot.
- The work boot has a full leather shaft with full-grain leather and 900 Cordura lining for waterproofing.
- It is a pull-on design with pull tabs ate both sides.
- The work boot has a protective steel shank for stability and a comfortable footbed.
- It has an oil and slip-resistant, durable rubber outsole.
- The Carhartt work boot brand offers more logger style work boost such as this logger work boot.
- The work boot is fully waterproof and 100% leather,
- It has a very lug rubber outsole and heel, designed specifically for logging work.
- The work boot is fully waterproof and has durable Goodyear Welt construction.
- There is a Carhartt WoodWorks design outsole and a PU Strobel pad with PU cushioning in the insole.
- There is also a TPU molded Heel stabilizer, and Achilles flex joint for ankle protection.
- The work boots have a more lightweight protective composite toe.
- The Keen Utility Lansing is one of this brand’s best safety work boot models that has more of a hiking style to it.
- The work boot is waterproof with leather and textile uppers for breathability,
- It has a steel safety toe and a very roomy toe box for your comfort.
- The work boots are designed to be electrical hazard safe and very breathable.
- To meet and exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2413 I/75 and C/75 Safety Standards.
- There is a comfortable footbed and a full-length TU stability shank for support and stability.
- The NXT technology provides natural odor control and keeps your feet dry with the moisture-wicking lining.
- The outsole is durable and has slip-resistant rubber.
- From Wolverine, also quite a popular brand, we have the Loader, which is a soft toe wedge sole work boot.
- Did you know that Wolverine is the same company that makes Harley Davidson Work Boots?
- Well, this model has full-grain leather uppers and a safety toe.
- It is an unlined breathable work boot that will stay cool.
- Inside is a fully cushioned footbed that you can remove to use your won orthotics.
- The work boot has a padded collar for comfort and a PU wedge sole for further cushioning, with a design that sheds away dirt and debris.
- The Wolverine Floorhand is also an exceptional model from this popular work boot brand that is for ladies.
- It is an industrial work boot with a steel protective toe and full-grain leather, waterproof uppers,
- The work boot meets ASTM standards f2413-11 m i/75 c75 for electrical hazard safety.
- They are lightweight with cement construction for durability and a cushioned footbed.
- There is a slip-resistant, very lug, and durable rubber outsole.
Index Table: Top Rated Brands of Work Boots
|1||Irish Setter Men's Ely - Leather Work Boot||Irish Setter||98.2|
|2||Ariat Men's Groundbreaker - Square Toe Work||Ariat||98|
|3||Timberland Pro Men's Pit Boss - Steel Toe Work Boot||Timberland Pro||97.8|
|4||Georgia Men's Homeland - Durable Wellington Work Boots||Georgia||97.4|
|5||Carhartt Men's CML8369 - Work Boots for Linemen||Carhartt||97.5|
|6||Keen Men's Lansing - Steel Toe Work Boot||Keen||98|
|7||Wolverine Men's Loader - Soft Toe Work Boots||Wolverine||97.3|
|8||Wolverine Women's Floorhand - Steel Toe Work Boots||Wolverine||97.3|
Table of Contents
- Why Opt for a Branded Work Boot
- Some Brands to Consider
- Features of a Good Brand of Work Boot
- Reviews: The Best Brands of Work Boots
- Irish Setter® Men's Ely Leather Work Boot
- Ariat® Men's Groundbreaker Square Toe Work
- Timberland Pro® Men's Pit Boss Steel Toe Work Boot
- Georgia® Men's Homeland Durable Wellington Work Boots
- Carhartt® Men's CML8369 Work Boots for Linemen
- Keen® Men's Lansing Steel Toe Work Boot
- Wolverine® Men's Loader Soft Toe Work Boots
- Wolverine® Women's Floorhand Steel Toe Work Boots
- Index Table: Top Rated Brands of Work Boots