A good work boot ensures that your feet and body are properly supported and comfortable for a long workday.
Work boots also provide good safety features to protect you against risk factors in the work boots.
Irish Setter Work boots feature Direct Attach Welt construction, genuine leather uppers, and durable slip-resistant outsoles. They have safety features such as a steel toe and waterproofing, along with comfort features such as an EVA or cushioned footbed.
One work boot brand that stands out from the crown is the Irish Setter work boot.
The History Behind Irish Setter Work Boots
Irish Setter, as a work boot brand, became known in 1950. They were designed specifically for hunting, featuring the Oro-Russet leather color similar to the colors of the Irish setter hunting dog.
Created as a sportsman’s boot, the Irish setter work boot became adopted by American workers in the 1960s, and by the 1970’s it was used by many workers all over.
Irish Setter introduced new materials in their work boots to make them more waterproof, with Vibram sole and double-layered leather uppers for durability.
In 1990 the Irish Setter Hunting boot was officially expanded to 14 different work boot styles.
Today Irish Setter work boots continue to deliver a heritage of excellent work boots for workers on all terrains.
Why You Need Good Work Boots
Work boots are designed to provide protection and comfort in heavy-duty and more industrial-environment. It would help if you also considered that most work boots cater to specific work environments and occupations.
Here are a few ways in which a good work boot is ideal for you in the workplace;
- Safety on the Job – Work boots protect your feet and ankles in the workplace. They provide safety toe protection that protects your toes against crushing elements and heavy falling objects. The sole offers slip resistance on wet and oil floor surfaces, and some even offer heat and chemical resistance. Most work boots are waterproof to protect your feet from getting wet. You also get electrical hazard-safe work boots that protect you against electrical shock in the workplace.
- Health and Comfort – Jobs involving standing or moving around for many hours can take their toll on your feet and overall health. A good work boot ensures that your feet and posture are properly supported and aligned. They also provide cushioning to absorb shock and spread weight evenly. Other than that,, work boots are comfortable and breathable to keep your feet dry and cool and prevent foot fatigue.
- Company and Legal requirements – Many companies and even some countries have legal requirements for wearing specific standard-rated work boots in certain work environments and occupations. So, you may have to consider that a safe work boot is required by law or company standards for your wear.
Features of a Good Irish Setter Work Boot
- Insulation – Irish setter Work boots have insulation technology that reacts to your body temperatures to keep you dry and comfortable. The Thermalboost is a multi-zone barrier system that insulates you against brutal cold weather.
- Uppers – The UltraDry construction us a moisture managing lining and waterproof components. Then you get the Arma Tech compound which is a more durable layer of protection that is abrasion resistant; The CuShin comfort tongue is designed it minimizes pressure on your feet. Gore-Tex is likewise used as a breathable waterproof lining.
- Comfort Technology – Irish setter uses lightweight composite materials as a safety toe in their work shoes that is much more comfortable. They use strategically placed high rebound materials to give you the cushioning and support feel of an athletic shoe in a work boot. Fit.
- Safety Features – Irish setter work boots meet all range necessary safety standards; CSA, ASTM and EN. They have a waterproof membrane, and some offer Bloodborne pathogen protection; some have SnakeGuard technology for protection against snake bites, and some models also come with ScentBan technology for hunting. They have durable and abrasion slip-resistant outsoles.
- Outsole – Irish setter work boots have rubber compound outsoles and Vibram outsole that offer high traction and abrasion resistance; some are designed for use on high heat surfaces to prevent melting.
- Camouflage – You also get the camouflage range from Irish Setter that has the Oak Break Up camouflage technology or Realtree AP camouflage technology.
Reviews: The Best Irish Setter Steel Toe Work Boots
These are some of the top favorite work boot models from Irish Setter;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Irish setter Wingshooter us a Waterproof Upland hunting work boot.
- It has genuine leather uppers with UltraDry waterproof technology for protection.
- Inside is a moisture-wicking nylon lining, and an EVA cushioned midsole with a comfort footbed.
- A steel shank and heel molded counter provides support and underfoot protection.
- The Outsole is a durable and high-quality rubber.
- The Irish Setter Wellington is a steel toe pull-on a work boot.
- It has a longer shaft and genuine leather uppers,
- The Outsole is a durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- There is a Steel protective toe cap.
- The work boot is likewise waterproof and has to cushion for comfort.
- The Farmington from Irish Setter is a construction work shoe.
- It has leather uppers and Direct Attach Welt construction.
- The Outsole is a durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- The work boot is durable and ideal for all construction work purposes.
- The Irish setter Elk Trekker is an Insulated waterproof hunting work boot.
- It has 100% genuine leather uppers with 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation for warmth.
- There is a TEX fabric lining and ScentBan technology.
- It has a removable cork, and EVA-cushioned footbed.
- The Outsole is a slip-resistant rubber.
- The Irish setter Ely us a steel toe work boot.
- The work boot has leather uppers with a steel protective toe cap.
- It has ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75 standard ratings for Electrical hazard safe materials and protection.
- The work boot has a PU V-Grip highly slip resistant Outsole.
- The Irish Setter Wingshooter for ladies is the perfect work boot.
- It has full-grain leather uppers with UltraDry waterproof technology.
- The work boot features comfortable cushioning and a Prairie-style sole.
- It also has a durable synthetic design sole that is slip resistant.
Index Table: Top Rated Irish Setter Work Boots
|1||Irish Setter Men's Wingshooter - Hunting Boot||Irish Setter||98|
|2||Irish Setter Men's Wellington - Steel toe Pull On Work Boot||Irish Setter||97.9|
|3||Irish Setter Men's Farmington - Work Boot||Irish Setter||96|
|4||Irish Setter Men's Elk Tracker - Hunting Work Boot||Irish Setter||97.7|
|5||Irish Setter Men's Ely - Steel Toe Work Boot||Irish Setter||97.3|
|6||Irish Setter Women's Wingshooter - Work Boot||Irish Setter||97.5|
Table of Contents
- The History Behind Irish Setter Work Boots
- Why You Need Good Work Boots
- Features of a Good Irish Setter Work Boot
- Reviews: The Best Irish Setter Steel Toe Work Boots
- Index Table: Top Rated Irish Setter Work Boots