You may have noticed that some work boots have a more raised heel than others.
The heel height can be a certain work boot style or a boot for specific jobs such as ranching and logging work.
Most work boots, such as the Western work boots, will have more of a high heel, among a few other lace-up work boots, such as logger style work boots that come with a higher heel design. High-heeled work boots are ideal for climbing and have better stability.
The best High heeled Work Boots are ideal in certain occupations and work environments and also have a more sophisticated and professional appeal.
Table of Contents
- Work Boots with a High Heel
- Where are High heel Work Boots Ideal
- Features of a Good High Heel Work Boot
- Reviews: The Best High Heel Work Boots
- Ariat® Men's Hybrid Rancher High Heel Western Work Boot
- Georgia® Women's Mid Calf High Heel Mid Calf Work Boot
- Timberland Pro® Men's Direct Attach Durable High Heel Work Boot
- Timberland Pro® Women's Tilston High Heel Work Boot
- AdTec® Men's Logger High Heel Work Boot
- Adtec® Women's logger High Heel Work Boot
- Index Table: Top Rated High Heel Work Boots
Work Boots with a High Heel
Work boots’ high-heeled design has evolved over hundreds of years and came more than 500 years ago.
Persians used to wear shoes with raised heels when riding on horseback, providing them with much more stability while their feet were in the stirrups.
This was, in fact, the beginning of the high-heel work boot trend and became a fashion statement for men and women in the 18th century.
However, the raised heel style did stick around as it was the best option for riding a horse, and you can still see it today in the Western Style and Ranching work boots.
On the other hand, many fashionable work boots will also have a raised or high heel today.
Then there are logger work boots, as you have noticed, that have an especially high heel, a very old design feature, especially for logging work.
On the other hand, a raised heel improves balance on rocks and uneven terrains and provides much better arch support than a completely flat sole.
Where are High heel Work Boots Ideal
High heel work boots are ideal in a certain settings mostly;
- Logging Workers – In the Logging work industry, you will see that most work boots have a raised heel and a very lug outsole. The raised heels help to elevate their feet in wet and marshy environments and provide traction on uneven terrains.
- Lineman – Lineman regularly need to climb high poles, and they rely on the higher heel of a high-heeled or logger work boot to help with climbing. The gap created by the higher heels provides a spot for climbing the spurs to wrap underneath the bottom of your feet. It is also ideal for better elevation and stability on wet and uneven terrains.
- Farmers and Ranchers – Farmers and ranchers often rely on high-heeled work boots, such as western-style and logger boots. The raised heel, as mentioned, is ideal for horse riding, and for farmers, the style of the work boots is also important. Farmers and Ranchers
- Motorcycle Riders – Motorcycle riders are generally more prone to high-heeled work boots than men and women. The raised heel also provides a better buffer for motorcycling, similar to riding a horse.
Features of a Good High Heel Work Boot
- Safety Features – Most work boots will have a steel safety toe for protection or a more lightweight composite toe. Some work boots are electrical hazard safe. All work boots will offer some slip resistance.
- Comfort – For comfort, most work boots will have a cushioned footbed and support technology to prevent foot fatigue and absorb shock on impact. Most work boots also have steel or nylon shanks for stability on uneven floor surfaces and underfoot protection.
- Waterproofing and Insulation – Depending on your work environment, you may need work boots with a waterproof upper lining and some insulation, such as Thinsulate, to keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Traction – Traction in a work boot is essential, especially if you work in wet and slippery environments where you need extra slip resistance. Most work boots have a rubber slip-resistant outsole or a slip and oil-resistant outsole. The work boots will also have an elevated heel that can be low, medium, or high.
Reviews: The Best High Heel Work Boots
Here are some of our top favorite work boots that have a higher heel;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Ariat Hybrid Rancher is an easy western-style pull-on work boot for men with a higher-heel design.
- The Western-style includes a higher heel and a more narrow toe design.
- The work boot has leather uppers and is waterproof,
- There is a full cushioning system inside for all-day comfort.
- This work boot can also choose from a few neutral color options.
- The Georgia Mid-Calf work boot is a unisex size and comes with a higher heel.
- It has leather uppers and a durable, slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- There is a protective steel shank and durable Goodyear Welt construction.
- The work boot is also insulated with 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation.
- We have the Direct Attach ankle work boot from Timberland Pro with high heels for men.
- The work boot has leather and textile-lined uppers with Thermolite insulation for cold weather.
- It is waterproof and features comfort suspension technology in the footbed and sole.
- The work boot is seam-sealed to keep liquids and cold out and has a comfortable padded collar.
- The slip-resistant rubber outsole features an elevated heel.
- The Timberland Pro Tilston has a very high heel and durable design.
- It has a rubber outsole with good slip resistance and an extra high heel.
- The uppers are leather, and there is a comfortable cushioned EVA footbed.
- The work boot has a padded collar and ankle design.
- It is also available in many more color options for ladies.
- The Adtec Logger work boot for men has a higher-heel design.
- It features a durable lug, slip-resistant rubber outsole, and high heel.
- The uppers are genuine crazy horse leather.
- There is a comfortable padded insole and supportive footbed.
- The work boots also have a protective steel toe cap, and the outsole is oil and slip-resistant.
- From Adtec, we have a Steel protective toe Logger work boot for ladies.
- The Logger work boot has a grippy rubber sole with a higher heel.
- The uppers are Crazy horse genuine leather with a lace-up closure.
- There is a steel protective toe and durable Goodyear Welt construction.
Index Table: Top Rated High Heel Work Boots
|1||Ariat Men's Hybrid Rancher - High Heel Western Work Boot||Ariat||98|
|2||Georgia Women's Mid Calf - High Heel Mid Calf Work Boot||Georgia||97.9|
|3||Timberland Pro Men's Direct Attach - Durable High Heel Work Boot||Timberland Pro||97.5|
|4||Timberland Pro Women's Tilston - High Heel Work Boot||Timberland Pro||96.7|
|5||AdTec Men's Logger - High Heel Work Boot||AdTec||97|
|6||Adtec Women's logger - High Heel Work Boot||Adtec||96.5|